sponsored links

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: ron (offline)  Sunday, 17 February 2008 (Read 4863 times)  

Well that's what I think and maybe you will like this page as well. It's all about the Shipwrecks in Islay's waters, a compilation of the Islay section of the book Argyll Shipwrecks. Highly interesting and a great book to read as well. click here to visit the new page Big Grin

ron

By: Bruce (offline)  Monday, 18 February 2008  

It looks good Ron, especially with all the photos of the boats as well! Just one suggestion... how about providing the list at the end in date order as well as alphabetical?

Islay... the gateway to JURA!

Bruce

By: ron (offline)  Monday, 18 February 2008  

Thanks Bruce, I'm glad you like the page and it was really kind of Peter and Ian to let me use parts of their book! Big Grin

I'm sorry but I cannot show the list in a different order since it's not from a database but good old plain html tables, these are a bit hard to sort Wink

ron

By: Bruce (offline)  Tuesday, 19 February 2008  

You could re-sort the list in a spreadsheet and then add a new page with the boats in date order with a link for those that might like to see that... I use that method for the lighthouse list on ScotSites! Anyway its just an idea... maybe its only me that likes to look at things in different orders! Rolling Eyes

Islay... the gateway to JURA!

Bruce

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1