sponsored links

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: ron (offline)  Sunday, 28 October 2007 (Read 5107 times)  

If you find out what the purpose of this building on Jura is I will show some pictures of the inside. We visited it and it proved to be very interesting! Smile

ron

By: Anonymous: agrewe ()  Wednesday, 14 November 2007  

I'm still trying to figure out what this is. But I'm not getting far. So I'm going to hazard a guess, just to get you to resolve it and show us the inside:

Could this be the museum behind the church with the old pictures or something like that? While I've visited it several years ago I can't remember how it looked.

By: ron (offline)  Wednesday, 14 November 2007  

Quote by: agrewe

I'm still trying to figure out what this is. But I'm not getting far. So I'm going to hazard a guess, just to get you to resolve it and show us the inside:

Could this be the museum behind the church with the old pictures or something like that? While I've visited it several years ago I can't remember how it looked.

You're not too far off Armin. However, this building is not behind the church, but opposite Jura Stores... I will post a picture from the inside, just to create some confusion, but won't tell what it is (yet) Smile

ron

By: ron (offline)  Sunday, 26 April 2009  

We are one and a half year later and this wee building is now home to The Antlers restaurant. Quite a change and a welcome addition for Craighouse and Jura Wink

ron

4 posts :: Page 1 of 1