sponsored links

13 posts :: Page 1 of 2
By: linda (offline)  Sunday, 26 August 2007 (Read 12011 times)  

Hi Ron and everyone else on the forum Big Grin ... My name is Linda and im the other half of Bruce (the clever half may I add Razz )... I live just outside of Stirling... I was born Glasgow, which is really a nice place although I know it scares a lot of people coming to Scotland....As Bruce says in his introduction we have been to Islay only the once and will go back hopefully sooner rather than later.... We both loved the place and loved Jura as well although Bruce loved Jura Superstition even more Razz ... My daughrter and her partner were at a wedding on Jura in June this year and had a wonderfull time.....

Hope to catch up with all the posts soon...

Linda @ Alba à Taobh an Rathaid

linda

By: ron (offline)  Sunday, 26 August 2007  

Hi Linda, how good to see you here as well and a warm welcome to my wee Islay forum. Maybe if you visit this forum from time to time we can persuade you to visit Islay with your other half a little bit longer, you really should give Islay another try although I know you are both impressed by Jura Wink

I will leave the question of who is the smarter one in the middle.. that's something for you both to fight about (I look forward to that by the way). It was really good to see you at the Kennacraig terminal this spring, too bad Bruce wasn't there. Maybe if you both decide to move to Kintyre it will be even easier for us to meet, either on Islay or somewhere near.

Thanks for signing in and I look forward to convince you how magnificent Islay really is Wink

ron

By: Bruce (offline)  Monday, 27 August 2007  

There ain't gonna be a fight over who is smarter Ron... we all know who would win! Rolling Eyes

Islay... the gateway to JURA!

Bruce

By: ron (offline)  Monday, 27 August 2007  

Quote by: Bruce

There ain't gonna be a fight over who is smarter Ron... we all know who would win! Rolling Eyes

Hmmm too bad Bruce... Big Grin Confused

I wonder who you think would win though........ Now I don't want to throw oil on the fire Mr. Green

ron

By: linda (offline)  Monday, 27 August 2007  

Ron the word wooden spoon springs to mind here Razz Big Grin

Thanks for the welcome and im sure I will keep you all under order Razz

linda

By: Bruce (offline)  Monday, 27 August 2007  

Quote by: Bruce

I wonder who you think would win though........

I think you know who I think would win! Wink

Islay... the gateway to JURA!

Bruce

By: linda (offline)  Monday, 27 August 2007  

I know Bruce Razz Big Grin

linda

By: ron (offline)  Tuesday, 28 August 2007  

And I know the both of you Smile Big Grin

Anyway, good to see you both here and I look forward to see a lot of fights sorry posts Mr. Green

ron

13 posts :: Page 1 of 2