sponsored links

8 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: ron (offline)  Saturday, 09 June 2007 (Read 7989 times)  

Name: Bunnahabhain Distillery
Established: 1880
Current owner: Highland Distillers

ron

By: yAnja (offline)  Sunday, 22 July 2007  

Hi to everyone! Confused
I hope all the works go well at Bunna, but, for Your opinion, i can visit it on the 16th August when i'm on the island?
I hope yes... Rolling Eyes

...Islay, Islay, and of course, ISLAY!

yAnja

By: ron (offline)  Sunday, 22 July 2007  

Hi Rudy, I have sent an email to John MacLellan to find out if the distillery is open for visitors then and I will let you know when I get an answer. I was thinking about you when I posted the message on the blog... fingers crossed Big Grin

ron

By: yAnja (offline)  Thursday, 09 August 2007  

HI Ron,
The time of our visit it's coming, have you any kind of news from John McLellan from Bunnahabhain?

yAnja

By: ron (offline)  Thursday, 09 August 2007  

Now that you mention it... No I haven't and I think they are enjoying their holiday but I have sent the message again so hopefully he will respond this time. I will post a message when I get some more info! Wink

ron

By: ron (offline)  Thursday, 09 August 2007  

Rudy, good news. I just received an email from John McLellan and he told me that Bunnahabhain Distillery is open for visitors. They just closed down a few days when the crane was parked there because the boilers were replaced. Enjoy your tour at Bunnahabhain Big Grin

ron

By: yAnja (offline)  Friday, 10 August 2007  

Great News Ron!
I'm happy to hear that all things come good...Our travel to Islay it's near day by day, and Our excitement increase hour by hour.
I'm also happy for Bunnahabhain that everythings it's ok.
I am happy to visit the distillery cause' this year i gift to my father for his birthday a bottle of Bunnahabhain 12 Years, and i'm so curious to return where "it was born"...
Mr. Green

yAnja

By: ron (offline)  Friday, 10 August 2007  

Quote by: yAnja

Great News Ron!
I'm happy to hear that all things come good...Our travel to Islay it's near day by day, and Our excitement increase hour by hour.

I can imagine your excitement very well, I have to wait eight weeks before I go back to Islay and I'm excited already Big Grin

ron

8 posts :: Page 1 of 1