sponsored links

7 posts :: Page 1 of 1
By: Avallone (offline)  Wednesday, 26 November 2008 (Read 9680 times)  

It still seems to me as a dream that I have been on Islay this September, but here is some proof:
http://avallone.rajce.idnes.cz/ISLAY/
I'm just a photo-beginner, so please, be forbearing...

Avallone

By: ron (offline)  Wednesday, 26 November 2008  

Quote by: Avallone

It still seems to me as a dream that I have been on Islay this September, but here is some proof:

And what a proof Big Grin

You have some stunning pics there Avallone! And it looks like you had good weather too. I love the sunset pics, what colours! Thanks for the link. So how was your impression of Islay Big Grin

ron

By: TVAS (offline)  Sunday, 30 November 2008  

Quote by: Avallone

Hi Veronika,

what a wonderful island Islay is!
I was there in the middle of 2007.
Your pictures told me that you are a Laphroaig lover as I am.
I think you will have your own plot there too?
You can find pictures of me to in this site.
Some are the same, that are of course the highlights.
Greetings, Theo.

TVAS

By: Avallone (offline)  Tuesday, 08 September 2009  

Well, well, it's a year later and because I simply had to see if anything's changed on Islay, I spent my most beautiful holiday there last week. :-)
Here are some pictures: avallone.rajce.idnes.cz/ISLAY_2009.
Under every picture is a short commentary, telling where was the picture taken etc.
(I didn't want to start another topic, so I just re-used my previous one...)

Avallone

By: ron (offline)  Tuesday, 08 September 2009  

Hi Big Grin

Thanks for the link to your wonderful images. The loch on the road to Bunnahabhain is Loch Ardnahoe. By the way, I have activated your link here

Looks like you had a great time and I really enjoyed watching all the images. Did your luggage arrive on time? And what a huge amount of water at the Floating Friends of Laphroaig Field Wink

Thanks
Ron Big Grin

ron

By: Avallone (offline)  Wednesday, 09 September 2009  

Thanks, Ron.
We had a wonderful time in spite of all the rain and wind - at least now I know the real Islay weather.:-)
Our luggage arrived the second day with the afternoon flight and most importantly, it didn't get lost on our way back.
I promised to myself that I will visit Islay next year. I'm booking my tickets and accomodation as soon as the flights from CZ are available! :-)

Avallone

By: ron (offline)  Wednesday, 09 September 2009  

Hi Veronika,

Isn't amazing..... Islay draws on people like a magnet. I receive many emails from people and almost all of them tell me how wonderful it was AND that they will revisit the island.

Please keep me up to date on your travel plans, it would be great to meet up when we are both on Islay Big Grin Big Grin

ron

7 posts :: Page 1 of 1