sponsored links

21 posts :: Page 2 of 3
By: ron (offline)  Wednesday, 08 August 2007  

I can only say that you're at the right place, there's a whole site with Islay Info waiting for you Wink

How about an exam next month? Big Grin

ron

By: Bruce (offline)  Wednesday, 08 August 2007  

That's a great idea... a bit like the quiz that was on Undiscovered Scotland... tho maybe this time I won't get the highest score Rolling Eyes

Islay... the gateway to JURA!

Bruce

By: yAnja (offline)  Thursday, 09 August 2007  

Quiz?
I surely reach the last place... Cry

...Islay, Islay, and of course, ISLAY!

yAnja

By: ron (offline)  Thursday, 09 August 2007  

Rudy, I will wait until you return from your islay trip Big Grin

ron

By: Bruce (offline)  Thursday, 09 August 2007  

Quote by: yAnja

I surely reach the last place...

The good thing about a quiz is not so much how well you do, but how much you learn! I know I learnt a lot from the quiz I mentioned... and also kept a copy of all the questions and answers for future reference!

Bruce

By: ron (offline)  Thursday, 09 August 2007  

We could try and start a "Guess the location topic" like you have on your forum Bruce. Lets see how the others feel about it and maybe they could have a look at your forum to see what it's all about Big Grin

You can find Bruce and Linda's forum here: http://www.ourscotland.co.uk/phpBB/ Big Grin

ron

By: Bruce (offline)  Thursday, 09 August 2007  

A Guess the Location section could be an interesting addition to this forum Ron... as you know, its the most popular section of my own forum! However, can I just make one small comment? For every location that gets posted, I want to give the first answer (which I will do now)... its on Islay! Wink

Seriously though, a Guess the Location section is a great way to learn about an area!

Bruce

By: TVAS (offline)  Thursday, 09 August 2007  

You can find Bruce and Linda's forum here: http://www.ourscotland.co.uk/phpBB/ Big Grin

Heee Bruce, I didn't know that you have your own forum. Good to know and I will write me in as a new forum member. Smile

TVAS

21 posts :: Page 2 of 3