sponsored links

11 posts :: Page 2 of 2
By: yAnja (offline)  Monday, 28 April 2008  

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green
:mrgreen:Post Number 100! A New Start!! Mr. Green
Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

And some great folks at the end of the road at Persabus

Unluckly on that day Arra wasn't there, i'm curious to talk some with him,and also tea was finished! But we foundt his assistance, a tall man with eyeglasses, very kind with us for our shopping.
And as many other on the isle, he asked us if i visited or planned to visit during our stay, Jura.
We, at that time, decide to not miss Jura the next time will go there, after all amount of suggestion!

Jura: Don't Miss Island!

...Islay, Islay, and of course, ISLAY!

yAnja

By: ron (offline)  Tuesday, 29 April 2008  

Quote by: yAnja

Unluckly on that day Arra wasn't there, i'm curious to talk some with him,and also tea was finished! But we foundt his assistance, a tall man with eyeglasses, very kind with us for our shopping.

That must have been Donald Fletcher. He is Arra's brother and runs the Persabus Farm. Next time when you see him ask him if sheep are intelligent and when he asks if you'd like to arm wrestle with him say no!!! Wink

Make sure you listen to the radio interview Big Grin

ron

By: yAnja (offline)  Tuesday, 29 April 2008  

Many Thanks Ron,
I surely not arm wrestling with him, it's clearly a strong man... Eek!

...Islay, Islay, and of course, ISLAY!

yAnja

11 posts :: Page 2 of 2